300 Prospect Ave.
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Levi Physical Therapy Clinic
147 Section Line Rd
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Feb 09, 2023
Assists in providing basic care to patients, under direct supervision of the registered nurse.
Minimum requirements: High school diploma or equivalent. Good communication skills, ability to understand and follow instructions.
Benefits including retirement. This position requires Covid-19 vaccinations and is a safety sensitive position. Pre-employment drug screen, and background check required. EOE.
Feb 09, 2023
Under the direction of the psychiatrists, delivering care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Interacts with patients, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. New graduates welcome.
At Levi, our employees enjoy an intense focus on high-quality results which creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs, and an annual retention bonus. This position requires Covid-19 vaccinations and is safety sensitive. Pre-employment drug screening, and background check required. EOE.
June 15, 2023
Medical Director- Outpatient Behavioral Health
Salaried or self-employed
Levi Hospital is seeking a psychiatrist to oversee and provide care in its outpatient behavioral health program. This position could evolve into a medical directorship of Levi Hospital’s inpatient behavioral health program in the future and applicants must be interested in both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Current BC/BE in Psychiatry (American Board of Psychiatry)
- Valid state medical license as MD or DO
- Valid DEA certificate
- Must be interested in inpatient and outpatient care
- Provides psychiatric assessments, medication monitoring, and continuity of care facilitation for outpatient clients
- Collaborates with outpatient program staff in delivering program specific services
- Oversees all procedures relative to medication samples on site
- Provides direct supervision of outpatient program staff
- Provides on-call support as needed to respond to crisis situations
- To ensure compliance and adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and/or department
- Participate in department or other facility meetings to ensure communications are shared appropriately